Sunday, September 10, 2023

Shorts

With each passing day, I am grateful that I get to love you.

---

If ever there is a minute when you feel like you aren't good enough, forget it... because I believe in you.

---

Hugs are free with me. Plus tax :)

---

You, my dear, are special. I am better because of you.

---

Look in the mirror and smile because you do that for others; you make us happy because you are you.

---

Life is hard but we can be easy on each other and I love you, my dear.

---

It's not a me thing, or a you thing... it's an us thing.

---

Time is a thief... let's make it last or die happy now.

---

Be smart. Be kind. Take chances. Say sorry and mean it. Belly laugh. Hug people who you love and let them hug you back. Do life without any regrets. These are things I have learned.

---

Love yourself. No one can look in the mirror but you. (You cute, though).

---

You will never regret choosing the kind way. So do it. Every time. It will always feel good.

---

Laughs are free. Don't forget to giggle like a little kid every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment