Friday, April 19, 2024

Tell me lies

why am i a masochist
bruised and battered
but i fucking love all of it

so what
i'm on drugs
so what
i'm fucked up
but your heart beating
gives me all i'm needing

we walked through a door
you slammed it behind us
there's nowhere to go
so we just stay put

our own world
not exactly my paradise
but it belongs to us
and we can mess it up

why not ruin our lives
just for the story
as long as we're together
nothing matters

maybe i have a pulse
but i'm dead inside
my tears are dry
give me air
this is not a drill
i am slowly dying...

someone come save me
tell me it ain't me
tell me i deserve more
tell me love does not hurt
tell me lies
i drink them up
like doctor bob say not to

i'll die on my grave
shouting my prayers
there is no god
except for you
my world stops for you
and yet i live in constant fear

deep in the dirt
but still my words reflect my soul
and i don't even care
it was you who put me here

i blame the constant sipping
no rest for the wicked
this place is a prison
and i'm fucking leaving

and youll never say your sorry
for the damage you caused me
the world belongs to you
and you took what wasnt yours
when is it enough
i have nothing left to give
but still you drink
from an empty well
it's me

your love will save me
you will kill me

i'm telling you
that it's all true
i loved you

No comments:

Post a Comment